Thank you for taking the time to provide both feedback on the electrical engineering program and information about your professional activities since graduation. This survey serves as part of our process for continuous improvement. Once completed, you will be given instructions on how to receive a small token of appreciation for your participation.
Chair, Department of Electrical Engineering
1. In what year did you receive your BSEE degree from New Mexico Tech?
2. What is the highest degree you have earned?
3. In what discipline is your highest degree?
4. Are you currently in pursuit of an advanced degree?
5. Which of the following best describes your current position?
The objective of the B.S. in Electrical Engineering degree program is to prepare graduates who will be successful in their chosen career paths whether those paths be post-undergraduate studies or professions.
1. Overall, how would you rate your success in your chosen career path?
2. Overall, how satisfied are you with your chosen career path?
3. How satisfied are you with the education you received at New Mexico Tech?
1. Are you a licensed professional engineer?
2. Are you a member of IEEE?
3. Do you have any other memberships in professional societies?
4. Have you published any scholarly articles?
5. Have you received any patents?
6. Have you presented at professional conferences?
7. Have you received any awards for professional achievement?
8. Have you engaged in any entrepreneurial activities?
9. Have you participated professionally in any international activities?
10. Have you taken any career development courses (credit or non-credit) ?
Thank you for your response. Should you like a small token of appreciation, a 2GB USB Drive or a T-shirt (please specify size), please enter your selection and mailing address below. Note your mailing address will be kept separate from your survey to maintain a level of anonymity.