Introduction to Design
First Class of the New Year is
January 16, 2019
Instructors: Rene Arechiga and Seda Senay, Electrical Engineering Dept, New Mexico Tech.
Location: Workman 113
MW 14:00 to 16:55 hrs.
Prerequisites: EE 231, 308,321, and have declared electrical engineering as major.
A course in design methodology as applied to a particular problem in electrical engineering. For a given project, students will integrate their formal course work with the use of computer-aided tools to design, construct, evaluate, and document a prototype system.
- Work in teams
- Implement key aspects of a design process
- Design and build prototype electronic systems
- Conduct experiments to characterize and verify design
- Communicate aspects of the design process through oral presentations and written documents
- Manage the design process adhering to a fixed schedule
Updated Jan. 10, 2019 (R. Arechiga)