Review for Second Exam
- Interrupt Vectors (and reset vector)
- What happens to stack when you receive an enabled interrupt
- What happens when you leave ISR with RTI instruction?
- What setup do you need to do before enabling interrupts?
- What do you need to do in interrupt service routine (clear source of
- How long (approximately) does it take to service an interrupt?
- C Programming
- Setting and clearing bits in registers
PORTA = PORTA | 0x02;
PORTA = PORTA & ~0x0C;
- Using pointers to access specific memory location or port.
* (unsigned char *) 0x0400 = 0xaa;
#define PORTX (* (unsigned char *) 0x400)
PORTX = 0xaa;
- Timer/Counter Related Subsystems
- Real Time Interrupt
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Enable Timer
- Timer Overflow Interrupt
- Input Capture
- Output Compare
- PWM with OC7 and OCx
- Event count using PACTL
- Gated time accumulation using PACTL