Homework Assignment 13
Due Dec. 1, 2004
- Problem 7.1.
- Problem 7.4. Use MATLAB to plot the amplitude and phase spectrum.
- Problem 7.5 (a) (f) (g) (h).
- Problem 7.6 (a).
- Problem 7.8. Note: Rx[n] = x[n]*x[-n].
- Problem 7.9 (a) (c) (e) (g). (Do (g) for (a), (c), (e)). Note: You can
use the MATLAB function fft rather than the dft m-file to find the DFT.
- For the sequence x[n] of Problem 7.4 (b), use MATLAB to plot the 16-point DFT of
the first 16 points of x[n], i.e,. x[n] for n = 0 through 15. Plot X(Omega)
from 0 to 2 pi. Plot the 16-point DFT of x[n] on the same graph to compare
the DFT of the truncated sequence to the DTFT.