Date Scheduled: May 6
Audience: Gear towards technically capable group
of supervisors, sponsors, and colleagues. Family, friends, faculty,
and staff are welcome.
Dress: Business casual, i.e., nicely dressed and
no jeans, shorts, t-shirts.
Presentation Order: TBA
Allotted Presentation Time (including questions):
Presentation Equipment Available: Computer
projector running PowerPoint 97 and regular overhead projector.
PowerPoint presentations should be given to Drs. Rison and Wedeward
by 5:00pm F 04/26/2002
Presentation Objective: Inform your supervisors,
sponsors, and colleagues about your solution to the assigned task.
Final Presentation Grading:
- Presentation skills (clarity, slide readability, organization,
speaker transition, time limit, eye contact, appropriate dress,
- Presentation content (cover all aspects of your design; in
the end your audience should have a good understanding of your
design and overall project status):
- Ability to answer questions about design: 10%
- Instructor will give overview of project objective prior
- Items to include:
- introduction/presentation overview
- block diagrams to represent overall system design as well
as various subsystems used to meet project objectives
- participation by all group members in presentation with contributions
by each clearly stated
- strengths and weaknesses of your design
- final project status, i.e., what works and what doesn't
- final budget
- Items not to include: