EE 451 Overview
- Digital Signal Processing: Principles, Algorithms, and
Applications, 3rd Edition by Proakis and Manolakis, Prentice Hall, 1996.
We will cover chapters 1 through 10. Most of chapters 1 through 4 should
be a review of material from EE 342.
- DSP56000 Digital Signal Processor Family Manual, Motorola
- DSP56002 Digital Signal Processor User's Manual, Motorola
- The lectures are Monday Wednesday and Friday from 12:00 - 12:50
in Workman 109.
- There are two lab sections, one each on Wednesday and Thursday
afternoons from 2:00 - 5:00 PM in Workman 189.
See Lab Resources for more
Copyright © 2000, New Mexico Tech