EE 451 Overview
- Digital Signal Processing: A Computer-Based Approach, 2nd
Edition by Sanjit K. Mitra, McGraw Hill, 2001.
We will cover much of chapters 1 through 10 (not very much from Chapter 9). Most of chapters 1 through 4
should be a review of material from EE 342.
- DSP56000 Digital Signal Processor Family Manual, Motorola
- DSP56002 Digital Signal Processor User's Manual, Motorola
- The lectures are Monday Wednesday and Friday from 12:00 - 12:50
in Workman 109.
- There are two lab sections, one each on Wednesday and Thursday
afternoons from 2:00 - 5:00 PM in Workman 189. The offical lab instructor is
Dr. Richard Scott.
See Lab Resources for more
Copyright © 2001, New Mexico Tech