Homework Assignment 11
Due Nov. 13, 1996
- Compute the 8-point DFT of x = [1 2 2 1 2 1 1 2]. Do this by hand,
and show your work. A table such as shown in Figure 9.8.7 is suggested.
Verify your result using the MATLAB fft function.
- Problem 9.20 from Orfanidis.
- Problem 9.30 from Orfanidis. You may do the FFT and IFFT using MATLAB
rather than by hand.
- Problem 9.33 from Orfanidis. This property is used extensively in
- Problem 9.41 from Orfanidis. You may use MATLAB to perform the circular
convolutions using equation 9.95.
- Problem 10.3 from Orfanidis.
- Problem 10.13 from Orfanidis. In addition, plot h(n),
|H(w)|, and phase of H(w) and show on your plots that
|H(w)| meets the design specifications.
- Problem 10.14 from Orfanidis.
- Problem 10.15 from Orfanidis.