Homework Assignment 9
Due Oct. 30, 1996
- Problem 7.6 from Orfanidis. In addition, sketch the pole-zero diagram.
- Problem 7.9 from Orfanidis. In addition, sketch the pole-zero diagram.
- Problem 7.20 from Orfanidis. Two-digit accuracy refers to the number of
digits after the decimal point. For example, 1.8955 will round to 1.90.
- Consider the following pole-zero diagram of a transfer function:
- Sketch the frequency response of the system.
- Draw a direct-form realization of the system. (Note: Do not try to
assign numbers to the various multiplier blocks - just put in the correct
number, with labels such as b2).
- Draw a cascade realization of the system.