Homework Assignment 6
Due Oct. 8, 1999
- Consider the continuous-time system with the transfer function
- Is this a low-pass, high-pass, or band-pass filter?
- Use the method of impulse invariance to transform this filter into a
discrete-time filter. Use a sampling frequency of 2 kHz. Plot the poles and
zeros of the discrete-time filter using MATLAB's zplane function.
- Plot the frequency response of the discrete-time filter (magnitude and
phase). Does this look like the type of filter you specified in Part (a)?
- Repeat Problem 1 for the system with the transfer function
- Problem 4.18
- Problem 4.20
- Probelm 4.24
- Problem 4.36
- Problem 4.44. Note that the input to the system should be rc(t), not