Read the lab before answering these questions.
1. Design an inverting amplifier having an input resistance of 1 kohms and a gain of about 5. Check 741 spec sheet for the pin connections to the op-amp package, and label the pin numbers on your circuit diagram.
2. Sketch the distortion to a square wave caused by slew rate. How can this wave form be used to find the value of the slew rate.
3. Sketch the distortion to a sin wave caused by slew rate. How can the sine wave be used to find the value of the slew rate. Use a different method than was used for the square wave.
4. Find the slew rate for the 411 and 741 from their data sheets.
5. What is the difference between the gain of the op-amp and the inverting amplifier built from it?
6. What is the phase shift of a LP filter at a frequency much higher than the cutoff frequency?
7. How are ft and f0 related? Define both frequencies. How does the relationship differ for inverting and non inverting amplifiers.
8. Find ft for the 411 and 741 from their data sheets.