Read the lab before answering these questions.
1. Design an inverting amplifier with a gain of 1000 using a feedback resistor of 100 K ohm.
2. If there were a input offset voltage (as in Sedra and Smith figure 2.32) of 1 mV on this amplifier, what the output be?
3. Find the specs for offset voltages and bias currents for both the 741 and the 411.
4. Find the specs for the effect of changes in power supply voltage on the output. What is Delta Voffset / Delta Vsupply? Why is it called supply voltage rejection ratio? Why is it in dB?
5. What happens to the gain of voltage follower if the feedback connection is replaced by a resistor? How does input bias current effect the output in either case? The input offset voltage will also make a small effect on the output in both cases. How?
6. In the specs find how much current each op amp can deliver to a load.