EE382 Final Reports
Due Date: One report from each group is
due M 05/06/2002 by 4:00pm.
Audience: Engineers that want to use or reproduce
Report Objective: Thoroughly document your
robot design, so that other engineers can use and troubleshoot
your robot subsystem as well as reconstruct another.
Final Report Grading:
- Document Layout/Format: 10%
- Document Readability/Grammar/Spelling: 20%
- Document Content: 70%
- Items to include:
- table of contents
- list of figures
- abstract, introduction, and conclusion
- thorough description of all robot aspects
- full circuit diagrams
- final budget
- floppy or CD with all source code and an electronic version of
the report (preferably as MSWord, Wordperfect, or PDF).