Final Project Presentation
Time/Date/Place: 02:00pm on Tu 05/05 in MSEC 101
The final presentation is to convey your design and results
to a more general audience of interested parties to include
your client. Everyone should come away with an understanding
of your problem, solution and efficacy of your solution.
- 15-18 minutes in length, 20 minutes total with questions;
- all team members are expected to speak;
- order will be teams 3-4-5-1-2;
- a TCC computer and projector are available in the room
(please load your presentations ahead of time);
- assume your audience is a mix of supervisors, colleagues,
sponsors and guests, all of which are interested in
- dress will be business attire;
- suggested outline:
- Title Slide that identifies the project and
- Overview Slide that shows the general outline
and direction of the presentation.
- General Description and Motivation of the project at a
level anyone can understand.
- Problem Statement including requirements
and specifications defined by you and your customer.
- Overview of Design including how overall
system functions in terms of its subsystems and interfaces,
and design alternatives and choices. A block diagram might
be useful here.
- Technical Description of Major Subsystems including
specifications; design; justification; key components;
and supporting material from analysis, simulations or
- Status and Functionality of design and prototype.
- Test Results for tests and evaluations
that were done to verify performance.
- Conclusion briefly summarizing presentation.
- Backup Slides with details not appropriate for
presentation, but useful as backup or in a handout
such as detailed gantt charts, budgets, diagrams, etc.