Preliminary Design Evaluation
Time/Date/Place: 02:00pm-05:00pm on Tu 03/31 at teams'
workstations in Workman
The preliminary design evaluation is an informal,
yet organized and coherent demonstration
and presentation of all aspects of your design, progress
and tracking. Items of interest are:
- a description of your overall design in terms of
key concepts, components and subsystems;
- details of tasks and/or subsystems by task leaders to
include details of design; and supporting analysis, simulations
- project status that includes problems, risks and plans;
- test plan for assessment of final design; and
- status of project tracking, tasks and budget.