EE 451 Lab Grading Policy
In the laboratory sections, you will be required to keep a lab book. The following is a list of the items expected
to be included in your lab book.
- Table of contents in the first two
pages with the title of the lab and its page number.
- Dates on all the pages.
- Page numbers.
- Explanation of purpose of lab (don’t
just copy from the lab, use your own words).
- Answers to questions from the lab
- Good record of what you did in lab,
- Sketches of oscilloscope traces and
make sure that you label the axis
- Plots of expected results from
MATLAB and use the legend function to label your axis
- MATLAB source code with comments
explaining what you are trying to do
- C6713 code with comments
- A conclusion,
summarizing the above, showing me that you understand the purpose of
that picks up your lab book should be able to repeat your experiments
the same results whether they are right or