In your report you should include the following
- An introduction
- Design approach discussing how you intend to achieve your goal
- Description of the separate subsystems
- All your code with comments in an Appendix at the end of the report
Guidelines regarding the format of the report
- The report should be written in a single column format with a font size of 10pt single spaced.
- The title should be centered followed by your name and this semester
- All pages should be numbered
- All figures should be centered and numbered with a caption, e.g., Figure 1. Wiring diagram.
- Number all equations
- You should have a clear section title for each part of the report