Project Requirements and Design Specifications
- Total cost of final product must not exceed $750.
- Budget provided by the EE dept. is $125
- There will be 5 waypoints with the following specs.
- First waypoint along the first walkway, you will not know what type of identifying object is
- Second waypoint will be a cold object placed somewhere along the
- An ultrasonic beacon will be placed at the third waypoint on
- A relative waypoint (direction and distance with respect to the
third waypoint) will be number 4.
- Final waypoint will be on segment number 5.
- Identifying objects at waypoints will approximately fit in a 50cm^3 box.
- Each team will be allowed to place one object anywhere in the play area.
- Each waypoint will have a 3m radius circle around it , with the
identifying object (if any) will be randomly placed within it.
- When identifying the waypoint, the robot must be within 1m of the
object at that waypoint or spot marked relative to the previous way point.